Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I approve this message

I just went to the bathroom (the gallons of Diet Coke I drink make me have to pee a lot, but I digress) I looked at myself in the mirror as I was washing my hands and realized that I am dressed like a Senator's wife. (O.K. Maybe my skirt should be a LITTLE longer for a Senator's wife ... But its pretty close!) Chocolate brown Ann Taylor loafers, a chocolate brown Ann Taylor skirt, a baby pink cable knit sweater ... (I forget where I got it ... Might be Gap...so that might spoil the illusion a bit) To top it all off? A pale pink and dark brown paisley print silk scarf draped over one shoulder and tied around my neck. ... I probably wouldn't have thought much of the whole look but as I was washing my hands I thought "Hmm, my scarf just isn't staying in place how I want ... I'll have to pin on a brooch when I go home at lunch." A WHAT?!? WTF?!? A Fucking Brooch? Have I lost my FREAKING mind? Probably ... But I'm sure it will return ... Until then I will secure my scarf with a brooch. (Which is Amber to match my ring and earrings ... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

I demand carpenter jeans and harness boots! Or, at the very least, cargo pants and Dickies shirt.

12:40 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

I can do Dickies Cords, a Carhart shirt, and Dexter Hiking boots ...

1:17 PM  
Blogger Misdeeds said...

Dude, you had me scared at the word "scarf."

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home