Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Why is it?

... that the guys that stare at me from their car windows are never hot? I ask because on my break it seems my mini skirt nearly caused an accident on the corner of Broadway and 3rd. I watched as an old ugly guy stared at me ... instead of watching his turn ... nearly plowed into a parked car, stopped short causing traffic behind him to stop short ... and being the self-centered person I am ... all I though was "That would have been so much more flattering if he was hot." Then I started thinking if I have ever had a hot stranger obviously stare at me from his car... or shout obscene things at me on the street. I can't think of a single occasion. I know it is not because hot guys have better manners or are better at not getting caught stareing. I have often caught and mocked my hot friends for being obvious when checking out women. Do hot guys just not find me attractive?

5 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

Is that a rhetorical question?

4:24 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

No, when it comes to if I am attractive or not I always want answers. I prefer answers that stroke my large and fragile ego ... but I'll pretty much take any answer.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Finite said...

Well, in that case, I think you're hot.

4:33 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

ooooh! my ego is purring!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Amber,
I have been reading your blog and the halfway house blog with enormous interest!! I respectfully invite you to view mine, to which I have been posting for only two months.
dianahavlin.blogspot.com

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home