Friday, December 03, 2004

Does she look like me?

VG
You have the Vermeer girl look. A Vermeer girl
appealed mostly to the old masters of the Dutch
school, who painted pictures of everyday life
as they knew it. With her fine, fair skin, she
suited a light, natural, dewy make-up. The
Vermeer Girl loved homely things, such as
homemade soaps and candles. The following
artists would have liked to paint you; Pieter
de Hooch and Jan Vermeer.


'Pretty As A Picture' - Which Artist Would Paint You?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

I'm afraid to say that you would more likely be painted by Ralph Burch, which isn't a dis (my grandmother was a model in the '40's).

2:13 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

So you think Gammy Nunn was a smokin' hottie huh? ;)

yes, I do have the idealized *ahem* figure of a bygone era. My grandmother was even worse/better she had a figure just like Blondie.

I accept the non-dis.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Old Band Teacher ~who are you?
did you know Mr. Roy, or are you just some weirdo who gets off picking on ppl?

9:44 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Yes, I knew Jeff Roy (hence my saying "My old Band Teacher" instead of "The Baraboo Band teacher") . I am Amber (as it says in my profile) I would hardly say that I "just get off on picking on people." My recollections of Mr.Roy are that he was a jerk, and I was commenting on an article I read in the paper. If you like/liked him that is fine. More power to you. I personally didn't like him. I am not/was not "picking on him."

...and I could ask the same of you Anon. ~ Who are you?

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home