Friday, December 03, 2004

Related babble

At the bar I met a pleasant young man. Tall and soft in the middle with curly strawberry blond hair just how I like 'em. (Cool tattoo and cute southern accent bonus points.) He was being flirty, I was being guarded but a bit flirty ... Until I was set on my heels. In a misguided attempt to impress the females present with his 'Bad Boy' attitude he shared a story about how he will soon be the defendant in a jury trial. He was arrested for assaulting a local club owner. Now, I understand his desire to prove himself tough and masculine since I have seen sleeping kittens who appear more physically intimidating, but I for one want to keep my distance from any guy who gets into blind drunk rages that result in assault charges. I don't care if he is cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home