Thursday, December 02, 2004

Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care, The death of each day's life, sore labor's bath, Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course

Chief nourisher in life's feast.

Last night I had two dreams that I recall.
The first was a very telling nightmare. I was back in High School and I was talking to this geekie/attractive older guy (like mid 20's) By a slip of the tongue I said entomology instead of etymology and he shook his head to subtlely correct me. I was so humiliated. I knew, in the way you know things in dreams, that he now thought I was stupid.

The second was great! The whole dream was just me making-out with a really hot guy. I don''t remember who he was (though I do remember that he was familiar) ... The only reason I remember this dream is that my alarm went off during it and I pummled the living crap out of my alarm clock trying to get back to it to no avail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home