Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fucking Christ! (I bet he is a divine lay)

Feeling a little abandoned. Some of it is my fault ... some is totally out of my control.

"I hate you! Don't leave me."

Am I being punished? I think I might be. Unless I mellow out soon ... I think I'll stick to soda tonight.

I am sure some of it is paranoia ... you aren't leaving me too, are you? If you were ... you wouldn't be cruel about it, right? You would let me beg you to stay and maybe even consider it, before telling me 'No I have to go.' And when I screamed 'Fine! You fucker, leave' You would know I'm not angry, I'm hurt. I know I can be taxing. I know I can be mean. I know I don't always treat people the way they need to be treated ... And I stir up trouble. Knowing me can be a liability and a curse. Clean breaks are easier ... You can pretend that it all never happened. Purge your life of all the scraps and remnants of me. Tuck all memories of me in a dusty little attic corner or smoke them out with chemicals, or drown them in alcohol. None of it ever happened. You were tripping, you were confused. 'Amber? The name sounds familiar ... But I don't think I know her.'

6 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

Now it is my turn to ask...are you ok?

11:39 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Yeah, I'll be fine. I just had two people announce their departure from my life as I know it within 2 hours. One will stay near ... the other basically said "Don't try to find me." ... In combination with a couple of other impending departures .. it is a bit much right now. 2005 is going to mean a lot fewer people in my life.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Finite said...

This sounds like a good excuse for Harvy and I to roadtrip out next year.

12:16 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

My wimpering is a good excuse for you to travel ... O.K. ... I suppose I'll just go with it.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Finite said...

Well, we can just as easily stay here and get drunk if you don't want to see us...suit yourself

;o)

2:06 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

I would love to see you guys. It is just that there is not a hell of a lot to do around here ... (Then again that is the perspective of a local. ... 'God! Not the Circus AGAIN.' 'Oooh the nations largest water parks ... They are CRAP!' 'Taliesin and House on the Rock are BORING and I hate Frank Lloyd Wright and Prairie Style!')

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home