Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Silly Rabbit, Trixs are for kids!

I am actually now looking FORWARD to the eventual loss of my job. I think I need a job that allows me to dance to the music in my head, running in circles chasing my own tail, and have my hair any unusual color/style I want as the mood strikes (and lets face it kids ... The mood strikes pretty often. I can't tell you the number of close calls I have had since September with a tub of bleach and a jar of Manic Panic.)

Images of turning inside out are running through my head. Not in some gross gooey way but just slowly folding myself unto my middle and getting smaller and smaller until I come out the other side in a burst of rainbows and sunshine.

This weekend many of my friends just noticed for the first time some of my more unusual decor elements (such as my giant plastic ham, my rubber fish, my shelves in the shape of a giant Snickers Bar, and my inflatable plastic roommate Claudia.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

rainbows and sunshine? careful, that sounded almost girly.

11:57 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Well, yeah. I am not anti girl stuff. I mean I do "girlie" stuff ... (I love to cook, bake, sew, cross_-stitch, clothes shop, shoe shop) But my dislike of children (love of children is a BIG girlie trait) and because I do "guy" stuff (watch sports {yes the words "Kill him! Kill him!" have lept out of my mouth while watching a televised sporting event} drink beer, wrestle, fight, spit, unabashedly scratch my ass in public {through my pants not hands down the back of my pants or anything},and drool over power tools) the not "girlie" stuff and the "guy" stuff overshadow the "girlie" traits I have. (Bob had to spend 15 min talking me through the disposal of a dead mouse ... how girlie is THAT?!?)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Finite said...

All of that stuff isn't surprising to me...you would get along well with my mom and sister...in fact, they may be worse than you.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home