Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Allow me to explain ...

Since the official announcement is in about a half hour I think I can explain a couple of previously enigmatic posts. Specifically Fucking Christ (I bet he is a divine lay) and Secrets don't make friends, part of my relief about losing my job is ... My one boss was voted out of office (you all already knew that) and my other boss is retiring. Yup, after the first of the year the Mapping/Surveying Dept. Goes from Ted, Matt, Sally, Kelly, and Amber to Sally, Kelly and Pat. This is very sad for me personally since I have known Ted as a surrogate grandfather since I was 8 years old (even though he is younger than my dad!) His office was next to my mom's and I would stop by my mom's office after school and look at the maps. This double loss is also a hardship for the county since Ted has taken Sauk County from hand drawn mylar maps (and his mylar maps are absolutely beautiful, frame worthy art works) in the early 70's to today mapping in Cad and our new GIS site and Matt is the best young surveyor around. (Matt reminds me of James in many ways.) So I will soon be unemployed soon (not that I would be really excited about staying in this office anymore) and my mother has gotten her Holiday dose of crazy. *Have a Holly Jolly Christmas ... Its the best time of the year...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home