Friday, December 10, 2004

Sleepy

Am cranky ... But I think it was worth it. I seriously can't tell if it is straight up exhaustion, or I'm still drunk, or I'm hungover ... At any rate I don't feel so hot .. Though my coworker says I look good. I need someone to talk to me so I don't pass out at my too loud keyboard. I am certain Lee is dead to the world by now ... I wonder if I could go home sick? ... No, that would be wrong. It s my own damn fault I feel like shit. I need to stick out the work day. There is many another thing that exhaustion is prompting me to write ... But for now I shall resist and if I have the urge to write them when I am sober and rested I shall write them ... Though I doubt I will write them then. By then they will most likely seem silly or stupid. I can not repeat enough how loud my keyboard is. God, I want to go home ... But not on Carlton's last day. My eyes sting and I feel like crap. I moved and did a little heavy lifting ... Now I feel a bit better.. I plan to do nothing today. Especially since to fill out the rest of this survey report I would need to get out the Plat book and look up the STR. I ain't doing that today. I wish Lee would wake up so he can entertain me. I realize he has only been asleep 2 hours ... But still. I want him to get up and keep me awake. Ghost pain. Bugger. Lee was awake and talking to me ... But I think he went to sleep again. Yuck. I found the STR. Moving on. I'm really cold. and sleepy. I'm starting to feel ill again Found a new scar today ... It is on my forehead above my left eye. Talking on the phone for so long threw my jaw out of whack. It is doing that metallic clicking thing every time I open my mouth and it hurts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Finite said...

*not not a sentimental reply*

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home