Sunday, December 12, 2004

Back in 1994....

When do you get too old to stay up all night talking to cute boys on the phone and giggling like an ass? Apparently 23 is not too old, or I am suffering from arrested development. What in the name of all that is holy am I doing? It gets worse, scary to admit … but the 13 year old behavior no longer limits itself to when I am actually in contact with said young man. No, I revert to 13 year old behavior with anything associated with this cute boy. Stupid estrogen. Blah. I probably sound creepy. I am also SEVERLY regretting mocking Brit all of those times ….

3 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Does Amber have a *crush*?!?

7:39 AM  
Blogger Finite said...

:o) *giggle*

8:54 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Yes, Miss Havlin ... I am afraid it is true. I have a crush. (A crush who responded to this post with the above giggle, cheeky little bastard)and I invite all those who remember previous crushes to join me in the way-back-machine and recall how much I enjoy crushes. Oh wait, I hate having crushes. I find the whole thing very humiliating ... on par with farting loudly in public. Yet, I can't shut up about it. I always get a terrible case of verbal diarrhea and other "crush symptoms." I recall many a friend shaking me and saying "Crushes are supposed to be fun." *Sigh*

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home