Monday, January 24, 2005

What is with today today?

So, it seems that, the entirety of the little corner of the Blog-o-sphere I frequent is suffering, to one degree or another, from a case of the midwinter blahs. Even those in warmer climates seem to have imported a sense of the Midwestern midwinter malaise. In response to this I have turned into Yoda, skipping about the Blog-o-sphere dispensing advice such as “This too shall pass” and offering encouragement. This, I believe, is yet another side effect of my happy love life … damn it! All this happy love crap is spoiling all my traditionally foul moods and turning me into (to quote myself) a “fuzzy, cute, little bunny!” Where is my dry, cutting wit? I hardly ever hand out well crafted insults anymore. (Not that I was EVER really witty … but I was insulting and had my moments of brilliance in cutting commentary) Ding Dong the bitch is dead! Speaking of which … before I was distracted by the general malaise of the Blog-o-sphere … I had a happy, sweet, sappy little post I was mentally crafting entitled:

Why Lee Nunn is a wonderful man
(I know, I know. Shut the hell up.)

1. He is kind

2. He is intelligent

3. He is handsome

4. He has great strength of character.

5. When I am dealing with the melodrama that is our circle of friends he is quite willing to accept that sometimes he is half ignored and I can’t/won’t tell him why.

6. During such times as mentioned above he sends me cute little pictures to bolster my mood.

7. He is fully accepting of my friendship with Bob. (Something that actually has been a sticking point with other young men who tend to be disbelieving that Bob and I truly are platonic friends)

8. Basic facts of female physiology neither make him squeamish or uncomfortable, and he finds the idea that some males ARE squeamish or uncomfortable with such things strange.

9. He tells me with great regularity that he finds me beautiful, smart, and sexy. (and finds the "Smart" part sexy)

10. Knowing that I have a terrible time accepting compliments he once held my hands (to prevent my general embarrassed response, in the face of compliments, of covering my face and rubbing my nose) while he told me over and over that I am beautiful.

10 days

1 Comments:

Blogger luke said...

damn, if i'd have know i'd've hooked up with lee years ago. ;) (you two are cute together)

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home