Friday, January 14, 2005

Do you ever wonder if your own quips and thoughts are to others as interesting, thought provoking, disturbing (in a good way), disturbing (in a bad way), moving, and fascinating as their comments are to you?

French Vanilla … half a step above plain old fashioned sweetened frozen cream.

I like this ‘blog … as I recall there are only two direct links to it … that makes it feel a bit like my favorite little diner that only the locals know… except for a few people who stumble upon it accidentally (and like that little diner you found once while on vacation but were never able to find again) and who lost their way back … I know all of the patrons well. It is a bit like having sex in an out of the way public place. If you pay attention a little off to the left I am exposed … or you can just move past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home