Saturday, January 22, 2005

That wasn’t in the job description!

So today one of the reoccurring commercials during my Stephen King EXTRAVAGANZA (Rose Red and IT) on USA was an ad for a showing of The Substitute 4: Failure Is Not An Option with Treat Williams (Known now as the loveable DR. Brown on Everwood) as bad ass Karl Thomasson who infiltrates a military academy under the guise of “substitute teacher” and does battle with white supremacist. *Karate CHOP!* … it is too late to retract my resume? … ‘cause I don’t think I can do that!

In other news we are retiling the downstairs bathroom (White, Red, and Green. No, we are not Christmas crazed … we are Coke crazed … my Dad’s Coca-cola memorabilia collection has spilled out of the family room and into the adjoining bathroom.) While the tile job in MY bathroom in the apartment remains unfinished … we are considering tiling part of the floor of the downstairs bathroom with Coke bottle caps.

12 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home