Wednesday, January 26, 2005

PISSED

I am pissed off … I FINALLY got my stuff from Cali … short $250.

Already stressed, sleepless, CRANKY Amber is not a girl you want to short on her money.

My suggestion? No sudden moves, back SLOWLY away and DON’T suggest I “calm down”, “Relax”, or that “it will all work out” … if you do so … you might lose body parts … yes, this even holds true for Lee right now.

Edit: Still no sleep, but a couple hours of constructive rest (Something George taught me that I agree with) and I am much better. I still don’t recommend any of the above mentioned comments … but I am no longer a feral beast with BIG claws and BIG teeth … I am a cranky fuzzy-bunny … I may still bite and I am sorry about that … but it wont be anything a Band-Aid can’t cure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Amber,

Forgive me, but what are you counting down towards?

8:31 PM  
Blogger Di said...

FORGIVE ME AGAIN!

What I mean is, towards what are you counting down?

Thank you, I went to Hillsdale.

8:31 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Di,
I am counting down to the day Lee comes to Baraboo.

11:14 AM  
Blogger dallas said...

it'll be ok...just calm down.
anyways, relax, lee will be there soon.

someone had to

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home