Friday, December 09, 2005

Unreasonable glee and spleen venting.


Of late I am highly irritated with coworkers. Some of them seem hell bent on fucking up my shit. BUT, for reasons totally unfathomable to me, my response has been to be outrageously happy. I sing songs (I grant you, the songs are often about self-immolation), I do crazy dances, I murmur to myself about how much I enjoy monkeys, I sporadically blurt fragments of holiday songs ... I have even attempted to take out my irritation at coworkers on unsuspecting idjits on various message boards and 'blogs but instead of getting worked up into a good foamy lather, as often as not I ignore their stupidity or wish them happy holidays.

9 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Silliman said...

Yeah I do that - do happiness out of spite.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.milano-pro-sport.com/index.asp?ID=2&LST=1&DTL=1119

Ahhh, I hope that link worked.

If yes, does that person look like who I think it is? If it is that person, how the hell did she become a leotard model before me? I know it's not boob size, because she has just as big of boobs as me. Besides, wasn't this person fat?

1:17 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

I have no idea who you think that person is.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Jenny Silvers. The back page of my gymnastics magazine has a larger photo of that person and it looks EXACTLY like her. I can't tell if it is her or if it's someone who likes EXACTLY like her.

1:59 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

I think her face is too narrow and pointy ... I thought Jenny had a much rounder face ... but i don't know.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The creepy thing is that on the picture I have on the back of my gym magazine, the teeth are the same, and the model has a mole much like Jenny Silvers. It's weird.

2:18 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Well you may be right. In which case I have NO IDEA how she got to be a leotard model before you. If it makes you feel better you can run around telling people "A girl I knew in HS is a 'tard model." and people will assume she is retarded.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I like 'tard model better. Because ya know, the Jenny Silvers I knew was a fat bitch, not a someday-leotard-model. THAT's what makes me mad if she is a leotard model--I mean, 'tard model.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Hahahaha...tard model. Does she play tetherball or sniff markers?

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home