Thursday, December 01, 2005

WTF

So I am checking my email and Yahoo is all "Wondering about this weird blank spot? Well create your Avatar!" So I am all "O.k. then. Perhaps fun will ensue" and I made this:

Yahoo! Avatars

Can anyone tell me what the FUCK this thing DOES? When I was on the Avatar building thing I saw a thing that said Message Boards, so I was thinking maybe some lame Sims Online wanna be thing/ NO! The Message boards are for talking ABOUT your Avatar. So I was then thinking O.K. well what the hell is the point? It seems to be just a fucking digital paper doll. And the blinking is REALLY fucking annoying when I am checking my mail. .... I wonder if you can murder avatars like you do Sims .... BITCH WILL DIE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to make an avatar, but got bored quickly. None of the hairstyles or faces and makeup were like mine. Frig.

I don't know what they do either.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home