Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Things I want to do before my wedding

Finish planning my wedding (this one seems pretty important)

Grow HEALTHY hair just over shoulder length long

Grow HEALTHY nails 1/8" past my finger tips on all fingers

Lose 50 lbs.

Things to do before I move

Finish Packing

Fill out change of address forms

Organize the move dates and move crew

Things to do before Christmas

Wrap and ship all Christmas gifts.

Plan and host stupid Holiday party that no one wants to go to.

Wrap up my work projects

Things to do before the end of the day

Finish half the pile of paperwork waiting to be processed.

Things that make me crazy
Coworkers who feel the need to stomp everywhere. No, you are not impressive you just startle me. Stop it.

Question

Does anyone know the title of Amy Jokinen's movie?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have co-workers who stomp everywhere. It is fricking annoying!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Amber 50 POUNDS? You will waste away.

Amy Jokinen has a movie? She was in one? Wha..?

7:33 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Di, My big flabby "I have been doing office work in WI for two years" butt assures you I will not waste away. True I will be on the thin side of healthy for me ... but nowhere near skinny.

Yeah I heard Amy was in a movie ... so I am curious and want to see it.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

50?!? I agree with Di! Is your scale defective?

11:21 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

No, my scale is not defective. I have gained 50lbs since graduating from Hillsdale. Well O.K. not 50 ... I have gained more like 40 lbs since graduation but taking off that last 10 I wanted to lose at Hillsdale is not a horrible goal. I will be O.K. if I only lose 40 lbs. I am currently overweight. Quite over weight actually. I need to lose 20lbs just to be on the upper end of a healthy weight for my height and build. I need to lose 35 to be solidly middle range of healthy for my hight and build losing 40-50 puts me at the thin end of healthy for my height and build. Losing a pound a week is not a crazy goal.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Yeah... not trying to be obnoxious here, just don't want you to spend your honeymoon in bed because you've been working your body to the bone for the months prior. You seem to have researched and know where you need to be as opposed to where you are, so this isn't just a blind number you pulled out of your ass. You have my blessings :)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Finite said...

No, we will be spending our honeymoon in bed for completely different reasons... ;o)


...sorry, couldn't resist

7:43 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Lee, I was thinking the same thing ;)

Di, I wasn't seeing it as obnoxious... I was just trying to explain that the number I chose is well reasoned w/o having to publish my weight on the internet! ;)

That said while it is my goal to lose 50lbs I will not be heartbroken if I don't. It is not (entirely) a vanity motivation. I think I have a better figure at 20lbs overweight than a lot of people have at their ideal weight.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home