Monday, July 31, 2006

OUCH!

"Sorry, user cryptic_candor does not list you as a friend, and they've set the "friends only" option for who can reply to their journal."

Well I guess that opens up a couple of places at the wedding.

O.K. I admit that I had a guess that cryptic_candor was the one who posted the following on the Halfway House 'Blog (though I could be wrong):
"Anonymous said...
Beating animals to make them run around a track. Wow, so that is the sport of kings?"

and even with my guess about who it was I responded:
"TheAmber said...
Anon. Yes, that is the Sport of Kings. If you want to debate with me about it grow a pair and leave your name bitch. DON'T just leave disparaging ANONYMOUS comments."

I admit, I stopped commenting. But that was due to 2 factors. One of which those of you who need to know ... Already know ... and two Ms.Candor and I have vastly divergent philosophical views. Rather than fighting I chose to keep quiet (after the meat debate went so awry)

Maybe I am over reacting ... I don't know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you were overreacting, as I do not read the Halfway House blog.

I de-friended you because I didn't think you were reading my blog. I de-friended a few people who weren't commenting or posting. I can list you again if you are reading my stuff.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There. You are re-added as a friend.

Sorry if it hurt your feelings. I did a post with a disclaimer that the de-friending wasn't anything personal.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home