Sunday, January 22, 2006

Recent conversation from the "Hobit Hole*"

*Hobit Hole being Lee's Mom's nickname for our apartment

L: What things do you need washed right away?
A: You mean you are going to dig through the laundry I have sorted by color and dump it into one load?
L: How about I pull out what I need and you pull out what you need?
A: You mean you are going to dig through the laundry I have sorted by color and dump it into one load?
L:Yes, but my clothes don't need to be sorted by color.
A: ALL clothes need to be sorted by color, you big ... GUY.
L: What the hell does that mean? You say 'guy' like it is a bad thing. 'You have a penis therefor you are an idiot.'
A: Apparently having a penis means you don't know how to do laundry.

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I believe you mean, "It means you don't know how to do laundry like a woman."

11:20 PM  
Blogger Di said...

So do we get to see pictures of the place when it's all set up? More importantly, do we get to see pictures of the pristine laundry?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Finite said...

Only if I can get it cleaned tonight while Amber is at work.

1:45 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Tell my new wool skirt that laundry doesn't need to be sorted. I'll be hemming the lining this weekend.

9:04 PM  
Blogger dallas said...

good points, krupa.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home