Thursday, December 22, 2005

So I was doin' this thing...

and I amused myself greatly so here you go the question and my answer...

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would like to think I would be royal blue with sparkles ... But lets face it I would probably be that weird green that almost looks like a heather green and it looks kinda neat but you wonder what you would ever use it for and then the dog eats it and his poo comes out green and your dad can’t see it in the yard because it is green and he steps in it when he is mowing the lawn and you get in trouble for leaving your crayons where the dog could get them ... And then you realize that if your dad couldn’t see it in the yard you probably should have been using it to color grass.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Silliman said...

hahahahhahaha.

so you'd be grass green, without any sparkes?

4:37 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

yup, no sparkles but untapped talent ;)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home