Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Update Time!

Shamelessly Stolen From Silliman
The last book I bought and other questions

How many books do I own?
At this point we are talking thousands. Remember those book order forms you got in school? Well when the shipments arrived there was one box for me and one box for the rest of the class. That is how I got many of my copies of classic childrens' books.

Books are/were my obsession.

What’s the last book I bought?

A Very Long Engagement by Sebastien Japrisot

What’s the last book I read?

The afore mentioned novel. Before that it was The Everything Wedding Book *shame* But in a few days here it will be Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

What are the five books that mean the most to me?

OUCH that is TOUGH. .... ummmm Atlas Shrugged beyond that I don't know ... I don't even own some of my favorite books (like Tunnel in the Sky) it really depends on my mood.

The Kentucky Report
Well I met a LARGE (from my perspective) chunk of Lee's family over the 4th of July weekend. It was good. Lee and I looked at our future home together. We looked at rings. My future with Lee is becoming more defined, more concrete by the day. It is a very good thing. I think that his family and I got along well (which is important since his extended family is much closer both emotionally and geographically than mine is) So at this point I am really counting down to my big move to KY. Amazing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Amber,

Rings? HOME? Details, details! What does the ring look like? What does the home look like? Whooo! Exciting!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

I will tell you about the apt. but not the ring. If I tell too much now then I wont have any fun making the announcement when we are OFFICIALLY engaged. When the ring is on my finger I will post a picture.

Our home is a cute little two bedroom apartment. Already my parents are promising us the dining set that was the "starter" dining set for my parents and my grandparents before them.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Amber,
Your first home will be very exciting! I'm very happy for you. I can't wait to hear more details soon and I'm sure will be checking your blog obsessively until then :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home