Monday, March 07, 2005

Toothpaste

Random thought. I HIGHLY recomend Colgate Sponge Bob Square Pants Toothpaste (or any of their other children's toothpastes). My obsession with children's stuff not withstanding ... the major advantage to brushing with children's toothpaste is that even though it contains the same active ingredent and in the same amount, the flavor added to the children's toothpaste leaves your mouth more quickly. Your teeth are clean and you can drink and eat without concern over the intense mint flavor grown up toothpaste overwhelming your tastebuds. (Meaning that O.J. after brushing your teeth isn't gross)

12 days

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Have you ever tried Tom's of Maine Fennel toothpaste? Wow! They advertise that once you try their toothpaste you won't be able to stand any other brand. It is totally true! They must put some addictive agents in the toothpaste. Muhahahahahaha!

3:31 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Do they have any other flavors? (at this point I am starting to seem just plain contrary ... but I'm not! I SWEAR!) I don't really care for the taste of Fennel. I tried the Burt's Bees Lavender toothpaste, which also doesn't have the after taste problem, but the flavor isn't much better than the old fashioned baking soda brush. :P

6:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

They do have other flavors, but mostly mints and cinnemon. I didn't like fennel at first, but the mint was irritating my lips, so I just brushed anyway and hated the fennel. Now I hate all other toothpastes and am a fennel fiend. It is the sort of thing that grows on you and you don't want to get rid of. Plus, even strangers compliment me on how nice and white my teeth are. [big cheesey grin]Thanks, Tom's! [/big cheesey grin]

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home