Wednesday, January 05, 2005

No need to panic people!

So I got up this morning and turned on the TV and there was this show ... "Bridezillas" ... I greatly enjoyed watching women start the episode as perfectly pleasant, reasonable people and end it by being fire-breathing Hell beasts. Their husbands-to-be were all very kind and sweet in that "duck and cover, this-will-all-be-over-soon-and-I-will-get-my-real-woman-back" kind of way as they were being berated for not understanding the importance of eggshell white napkins over ecru white napkins. But watching this program made me wonder what kind of bride I would be ... and I quickly came to the conclusion that in all likelihood I would be the ULTIMATE Bridezilla ... leveling not just Tokyo but entire continents. My first instinct would be to run a wedding the way I work a show ... and those who have worked shows with me (as well as the citizens of Tokyo) breathe a sigh of relief at the thought that the is NO WEDDING in my future ... so you can all come out of the doorways and put away the emergency rations.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Just as long as you don't hurt your knee at the same time.

5:44 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Fuck off Bob

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home