Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm in LOVE

What I think is most unsettling about my new love is that my friends (all of whom, myself included, take great pride in being as insulting and cutting as possible when it comes to our interactions) did not ignore my relationship, nor did they mock it (much). They were rather encouraging of him, me, and our relationship. This has "long haul" implications that a "man eating bitch" like myself can not think about for too long w/o a small needle of panic slipping in.

The rest of the weekend was just as wonderful. Inspite, or perhaps because of, our love of insulting each other we all had a wonderfull time and I am glad of heart that I have friends that close.

In other news my sister thanked my parents and I for the Christmas gifts ... mentioning how much my nephew loved my gift in particular. Bwahahahahaha. Apparently little Owen spends most of his day dragging around and beating his little drum.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

We didn't mock you much because we were absolutely , completely, retarded drunk, and could barely remember our names. Whether that was a reaction to seeing and hearing your relationship or not, I do not know.

If you wind up marrying the boy, you should at least emulate christopher lee and intoxicate your friends before explaining it.

11:32 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

I swear to you now Bob, should Lee and I decide to marry we will get you good and drunkinated before telling you.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Finite said...

I dunno. I think maybe we should get our friends robotripping before informing them...some how that seems better.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home