Thursday, October 06, 2005

Shoes.

I am, generally speaking, a very practical woman when it comes to footwear. I love my brown loafers and a kitten heel is my friend. I usually prefer shoes that are easy to walk in at high rates of speed. But SOMETIMES I become a cliché of a woman and I go for a SERIOUS shoe. When I say "serious shoe" please remember these shoes are anything but serious. No, a serious shoe looks more like this. Today is an excellent example of a serious shoe day:
4" stiletto heel? CHECK
Impossibly pointy toe? CHECK
Outrageous and nearly impossible to wear color/pattern? CHECK

So, I can't really walk BUT OH! the compliments!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is from an English Composition class in Lincoln, NE, thank you for letting us take a look at your blog. The men in the class apologize for creating a culture in which you must wear such uncomfortable shoes.

The women liked the serious shoes.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Misdeeds said...

Holy crap, those are weapons, not shoes!
You know, my sister bought a pair of "serious shoes" in Italy. She just figured every woman should have at least one pair of ridiculously impractical stilettos in her closet.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home