Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I return!!!!

Sorry for my long absence everyone. Jellybean was right, sort of. I was in Kentucky and then Florida with Lee, Jon Gibbons, Alexis Boyland, Andrew "Harvy" Jones, Scott Hill, Jim Higgenbottom, and Lee's family. That is right folks. I met his family. I think it went pretty well. I am sorry I didn't get to spend more time with Lee's sister Rachel since she is interested in the "Techie-er side" of the Fine Arts and I promised I would teach her how to do a simple neat bun in her hair ... and I got a little sunburned ... but nothing a little Cucumber Melon lotion wont cure. (mmm I smell like lunch) But yeah. I have been spilling over with ideas for posts but I am always terrible about writing things down so hopefully I will sketch out something a bit more firmly in my mind while I am on my bike ride today and I will start posting seriously again soon. Until then ... see above for a little game for all my faithful readers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home