Friday, November 04, 2005

Continuing with the current theme of Feminism

Check out Norway. I applaud the parliamentarians for their protest, but check out the bottom of the page "a new law will demand that at least 40 percent of members on company boards are women." OUCH! Talk about a backward leap!

THINGS THAT ARE SWEET

Glue in the news. Between the guy in Home Depot and the guy suing his ex ... That Elmer's Glue cow is hanging her head in shame.

Also sweet, living in Wisconsin. Why? 'Cause I'm going to get me a clone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Amber,
Your blog totally rocks lately! I will add my thoughts to your relationship insubordination post soon....

5:26 PM  
Blogger TheAmber said...

Thank you most kindly Di.

I am trying to be a little more interesting.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home